Might Paul have thought something like this?..... "Hey, this being in chains is actually working out pretty well. The gospel and Jesus are being spread better than I could do it. I don't care how it gets done but that's what I'm all about since Christ took over my life. Got to keep my focus on God, not what's happening to me." What's amazing to me...Paul never said anything about how bad stuff was or "belly-aching". He sang praises to God. How beyond himself he was!
As you read this section of Phillipians, imagine that YOU are Paul. Share some of your thoughts and insights.
ReplyDeleteMight Paul have thought something like this?..... "Hey, this being in chains is actually working out pretty well. The gospel and Jesus are being spread better than I could do it. I don't care how it gets done but that's what I'm all about since Christ took over my life. Got to keep my focus on God, not what's happening to me."
ReplyDeleteWhat's amazing to me...Paul never said anything about how bad stuff was or "belly-aching". He sang praises to God. How beyond himself he was!