Saturday, February 4, 2012

Something to share

12 comments:

  1. Appreciate Summer stepping up to lead care group bible study next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok where do you want me to blog recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Thank you Summer!!
    Also, Jere, you might have to pop over sometime before you leave and show us how to do this computer call thingy so you will still be a part of the group while we are apart.
    After you left, I realized that I was still quite in the dark as to how it works.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will take care of this for sure. Glad for your willingness to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hash brown and sausage bake
    20 oz. refrigerated hash browns
    1/3 cup melted butter
    1 t beef granules
    Mix these 3 ingredients together press into greased pie pan including up sides.
    Bake 350, 25-30 minutes until golden brown.
    3 eggs lightly beaten
    1cup cottage cheese
    4 slices American cheese chopped
    1# pork sausage browned with 1/3 cup chopped onion
    Mix together these 4 ingredients. Scoop onto baked hash browns. Bake 40-50 minutes until eggs look done to you. Start checking at 35 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. If you wish top with mozzarella cheese while standing 5 minutes(optional)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sue thanks for the recipe, did you double it to put in a 9X13

      Delete
  6. Here you are Genny --

    German Cheese Potato Soup

    5 cups water
    4 chicken bouillon cubes
    1 1/2 cups chopped carrots
    1 1/2 cups chopped celery
    1 cup chopped onions
    5 cups chopped potato
    2 cans cream of chicken soup
    1 lb Velveeta cheese


    Cook first five ingredients for 20 minutes.
    Add potatoes and cook for another 20 minutes.
    Add chicken soup and Velveeta cheese.
    Serve when cheese has melted.


    Happy Ladling !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Linda! Can't believe how good it was.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jere,
    I sent you an email, I am still trying to set up the google talk...thing and I think I am close but need to know when I can contact you to try it.

    ReplyDelete